Friday, November 4, 2011

A beautiful gift from a friend....and what's on my work table...

So today was a very happy "mail" day...my dd came running in telling me there was a package for me....a few days ago Rhonda, from the blog "A Little Bit French", posted on some wonderful gem tintypes that she had fallen in love with, and got creative and decided to make her own. I told her how I loved them and she sent me some. Look at the cute burlap bag that she stamped with a crown....and she wrapped them in tissue and taped them with a piece of french script tape.

Look how cute these are! Don't they look just like the real thing?
They're really tiny with the cutest jump rings to attach them to whatever you like! Thanks so much Rhonda, I'll treasure these and can't wait to use them around my studio....:). Do yourself a favor and go check out her blog (she's currently having a beautiful giveaway) and also check out her Etsy and her online shop, both which are super easy to find on her blog...:).

And this banner is almost ready to be shipped to England for a wonderful customer....I just need to add some extravagant ribbons to hang it and it's all ready to go along with some other goods she's ordering from my shop.
I've had a great week creating some special items for my lovely customers in the U.K. One of them even told me that one of my ribbons will be in a BBC magazine (the Christmas edition) so I was so happy to hear that. I hope you've all had time to create some lovely things this week!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Love those little tintype of Rhondas and your banner is so pretty Gail. Congrats on the upcoming UK mag. feature - I´m so happy for you.
Have a wonderful day
xo Tina