Sunday, June 26, 2011

A new Etsy offering........

Out shopping with my dd today I decided to stop in to a local Arts & Crafts store that I haven't visited in quite some time....

I found this stunning swallow stamp that I just had to have!

And I knew just how I wanted to use it....on some large shipping tags and some gorgeous ribbon....sometimes it doesn't take much to make me happy! I just wanted to create a little something today so thought I'd share...hope you're all having a peaceful Sunday.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

not often you see a new "image' for stamping out there! I love this one! so sweet!

Leaping Frog Design's said...

Hi Gail...I just found your blog thru Etsy...Beautiful shop and love your blog!

Rhonda said...

That is a precious bird stamp, Gail.
I love what you've stamped with it....must check out your shop....cheers, Rhonda

Recycled Rita said...

Gail, that ribbon is sooo pretty! I love it, I love that stamp too, but I am nuts for birds!
hugs! karen...